Saturday, March 24, 2007

Big Brother is Watching

Ok, so I got a joke from my dad this morning.. On days when I dont really have much to say.. Ill post a joke.. that way I am doing what I said I would do when I started this blog.. post something each and everyday.. Plus I know how all of you love a good joke! I am currently at a friends house, showing him my blog.. and I notice I have a comment on this "Mr. Letterman's" top ten list.. Its a spokes person for Mr. Letterman.. asking me to remove David Lettermans name from this post, as it is not an official top ten list.. and it in no way shape or form represents Mr. Letterman.. Ok.. so here is my problem with this.. I understand this is not an official top ten list.. And Im pretty sure that everyone that reads not only my blog.. but that has seen this list, knows that its a JOKE!!! I will remove Mr. Lettermans name from this post.. I would not want my blog to be removed.. or to get into any more trouble over a JOKE!!!! Here is the comment that was left.. for your viewing pleasure..

Tom Keaney said...
I am the public relations representative for Worldwide Pants Incorporated, David Letterman's production company.

This list is not a David Letterman Top Ten list, nor is it associated with him or The Late Show in any way (http://www.snopes.com/racial/humor/nascar.asp).

Please correct this false assertion immediately.

Thank you very much.

No comments: