Tuesday, February 13, 2007

News of the day!!

So if your a reader of my blog.. ya know, all 5 of you..which I am grateful by the way :) Anyway.. Im sure you saw the post about my buddy Elvis, and remember the picture of us in the studio... And you will also remember in that post.. I plugged our myspace page.. Anyway.. I get a call tonight for Elvis.. and the words "your never going to believe this" come out of his mouth.. this is always a scary phrase.. He told me that he got a email today from a DJ in Australia .. Now this has my attention.. He then tells me.. "We need to put a disc together this weekend".. ummm, ofcourse you know I asked why?.. Apparently this DJ heard some of the songs we have listed.. and wants a cd from us, so he can play our music on his show.... Ofcourse we are excited about this!!! So I guess we will be spending the weekend trying to put together our best stuff and sending it off! The next question out of my mouth was, "How are we going to know that he is actually playing our music".. Elvis told me that the DJ told him in the follow up email.. when he would be on, gave us the website so we could listen online, and would even shoot us an email to let us know when he was going to play our stuff.. Once again, very exciting stuff!

No comments: