Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Bat..


My mother-in-law.. aka Bat.. added me to her blog tonight.. this is what she had to say..
Ok, just when I’m ready to head off to la la land, I get an email from the ick in law telling me he’s started his own blog. Now, there are sports fan, there are sports fanatics and then there is the sports lunatic. He falls into the latter category.

So, go see what he’s babbling about at The Bare Nessecities (yep, spelled wrong on purpose…the brat did it!)

2 points here..

1. The spelling has been corrected.. We did not notice it was spelled wrong until she pointed it out so :P

2. I am a sports lunatic.. and proud of it!!! My blog will not be all sports related.. it has just kinda worked out that way!!!

Thanks Bat for the add.. and thanks for letting the whole world know that Im a Sports Lunatic!!! You say this like its a bad thing?? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thplbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

The Bare Nessecities said...

hehehehehehehe