Monday, January 8, 2007

The disc gods smiled this day..

This is my buddy from Houston Lance.. Known this cat about 15 years easy.. Him and my other buddy Brayton introduced me to this crazy game called disc golf.. aka "stoner golf".. you figure it out.. .. They injected the plastic into my veins as they like to say .. This is hole number 8 on a course in Houston called Agnes Moffit Park.. This is a 217 foot hole from the short tee.. My buddy lance who has been playing for about 3 years.. has dreamed of a "hole in one".. and has come close several times.. Couple of them have hit the chains.. a few have even skimmed the top of the basket.. only to land mere inches from the basket.. Not on this day! Lance aced this hole after throwing 8 horrible practice shots during practice before league.. Not only did he ace this hole..but he proceded to shoot a 60 for the day.. Did I mention that he did this with a frisbee? I would like to think that after this basket was signed, and Lance posed for this picture.. Brayton, Lance, and Herb conducted what they call a "Saftey Meeting" Congrats Lance!! You sir.. Are the man!!!

No comments: