Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Very Very Cool...


This link ended up on the "Dallas Crew" group page.. Thanks Richie.. Ya know.. if you told me that I would be watching the Simpsons with my kids.. I would have said your crazy.. 2 Reasons.. 1. I never thought I would find a woman that would put up with me, and never thought I would have kids.. 2. Who ever thought that a cartoon that started out as a "short" on the Tracy Ullman show would still be around 15+ years later.. and still turning out new episodes every Sunday? Enjoy this picture.. and check out the link below.. so this artist some love :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46036660/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you wonder why they have attitude? They learn it from Bart (Jason, Jr.)! YEESH!

The Bare Nessecities said...

Yeah cause its all the t.v.'s fault? dont even get me started on that subject!