Monday, January 8, 2007

So here it is..

A little about yours truly..

First things first.. Im glad you have taken a bit of time out of your day to read my new blog.. This is my first attempt at a blog.. My mother-in-law has a somewhat popular blog, and has been doing this for sometime.. I will link it.. as soon as I get the permission to do so from her.. Would'nt want her to come down from "Cheesehead" land and kill me.. or better yet.. call her daughter to handle her lightwork.. Im waaay to young to be taken out in my sleep! :) Ok, so Im a 30 something family man with a wonderful wife who I have been "happily married" to for 10 years.. least thats what she keeps telling me.. *ducks to avoid flying objects" I have 2 daughters ages 8 and 14.. I grew up in what I like to call "The black hole form which nothing can escape" aka Houston... Looking back.. I really should have moved to Dallas alot sooner.. I am a big time sports fan.. Football isnt just a sport to me.. but a way of life.. My wife hates football, and with a passion.. so this presents a problem from time to time.. Been a Cowboys fan for as long as I can remember, Texas Longhorn fan even longer.. I manage a loan office.. and most people call me a "loanshark" I perfer the term Shylock :) Anyway.. once again I would like to thank you for reading my blog.. I can promise you one thing... this will be interesting!!!!

Jason

No comments: