Sunday, January 14, 2007

*Sigh*

Well it was a wonderful weekend of football.. I acutally got to watch both games yesterday.. due to the wife reading her "fan fick" on the computer.. I went 2-2 for my predictions this weekend.. and I can honestly say I am disappointed.. Well my disappointment began last weekend with the Cowboys.. but thats another story.. wound is still fresh on that one.. Im disappointed that the Ravens offense didnt show up yesterday.. which allows Indy to move one step closer to the Superbowl.. Im also disappointed the Chargers fell short this evening.. not that I am a huge Chargers fan.. but it would be nice to see someone other then Tom Brady and the Patriots play in the Superbowl.. As a die hard Cowboys fan I can say that I am estatic that New Orleans punched the Eagles in the mouth!!! Thou can you imagine the starting QB issues in Eagle land next year, if Garcia would have been able to win it all.. Poor McNabb.. guy just cant get a break.. oh well.. I am now left with the dilema of who to root for next weekend in the Colts/Patriots game.. I cant stand the Colts.. but dont want to see the Patriots in the Superbowl yet again.. So here is my prediction for the Superbowl..

Saints/Colts.. If the Saints make it to the big show.. let the media frenzy and the feel good story of the year start porring out, until we are all sick!!!

No comments: