Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mavricks/Heat Game 1 NBA Finals



So while cruising around my buddy Phil's website sound of nothing.. which is linked on my homepage.. I discovered he had pictures of our trip to game one of the NBA finals last year.. We all know how that turned out.. *sigh.. Hey but they did win the game we were at.. maybe we should have went to all the games.. things might have turned out diffrent :) Sorry Phil.. had to post the picture with the hair.. Ah the things we do for our teams!! Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Silent E said...

Good stuff!!! Recommended by Ol' Broad. I'll add you to the roll.

The Bare Nessecities said...

Thanks silent e.. love the picture.. the tick is pure greatness..

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a male thing huh. sigh...

I'm going to have to explain to ya how to NOT have the www.whatever.com stuff on your blogroll, aren't I. sigh... :)

Oh, by the way, if ya talk about something I can understand, let me know. LMAO