Monday, January 15, 2007

The Wife Wants


My friends all have started calling me "ACE".. now normally this is considered a cool nickname.. Well they call me "Ace" as in Ace Ventura.. My wife and I have a herd.. we dont just have a cat.. we have 3 and the Weasel.. If you've seen the first Ace Ventura movie.. the scene where he comes home.. and says "come to me my friends" and every animal known to man comes out of the wood work.. well thats kinda what its like coming into my house.. couple of cats waiting to be fed.. The sound of a bell ringing to indicate the weasel is on the prowl.. Cheyenne is usually involved in this process as well.. So one day while looking around on the web... I hear.. "I WANT" now normally when my wife wants.. most of the time she gets.. because lets face it.. "If shes not happy, Im not happy" guys you know what Im talking about.. Anyway this is what she was talking about!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must learn a new word.....N-O! "used as a function word to express the negative of an alternative choice or possibility"

The Bare Nessecities said...

I hope Mr Old Broad learns that word.. then see how you like being told N-O!!!